lørdag 17. januar 2009

Saw the sun today!


Today was the first time in a long while that I saw the sun!


It took a little peek over the mountain tops and filled me with energy! Made my day!

Rest day today but a friend of mine sent me a video of a way to swim freestyle. It is called "Total Immersion" and I was sold right away. When I swim freestyle I am spent after about 50m.

Could not wait to test it out so after reading a bit about it I headed to the pool. Granted that I only got to "lesson 2" in the book I actually felt much less fatigued after several laps! I see (from my own video) that I need much more practice but I am happy with my first experiment!

If you are a swimmer, have experience with this style, give me some pointers and tips!




If I get my way (and I usually do..:) I will get to practice a bit more tomorrow! Will get my girlfriend to film me from the side. Have a sunny weekend!

Ingen kommentarer: